Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Curry Sauce is a healthy, flavor-filled light meal or snack. I place all the ingredients (except the zucchini noodles) in my blender at once. I have to scrape down the sides a couple of times because it is very thick. You could add water to thin it out a little, if desired.
Avocados are bursting with heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, fiber, and loads of vitamins. The addition of garlic, curry powder, ground turmeric, and ground ginger add savory flavor and anti-inflammatory, cancer-preventing, immunity-boosting, detoxifying benefits! Serving the Avocado Curry sauce with zucchini noodles makes it all the more better.
Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Curry Sauce
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted & flesh removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- Splash, liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1-2 zucchinis, cleaned and spiralized
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients except for the zucchini noodles
- Blend for several minutes until fully combined. Stop machine & scrape down sides a couple of times.
- Serve sauce (it is very thick) over the zucchini noodles and enjoy!
Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Curry Sauce is crazy easy and fast to make. The taste is similar to curry and guacamole. It combines tons of our favorite ingredients & flavors to produce a quick, healthy, tasty meal!