ColourPop Super Shock Shadow ultra-metallic shades have impressed me in the past. This led to me grabbing a couple of the new Creme Gel Colours & Liners when they were released recently. The creme gel colour & liners are wonderful. The colour pots have a consistency that I love and they apply less greasy, slippery, or fluid than other gel liners I have used. I can still get a thin, precise line with them and they dry down to a completely matte finish. Both the gel colours & the liners do not transfer or move anywhere. The stick liners offer a more creamy, soft application and still have the long lasting, opaque properties of the gel colour. With free shipping over $30 in mind, I picked up a couple of extra super shock eye shadows too.
After testing the new products, rose gold eyes accented with silver and purple is the look I created. Get Paid Creme Gel Colour was the basis for this rose gold eye look and I had to include the absolutely gorgeous LaLa & Cricket Super Shock Shadows. I used the creme gel liner in Kicker, a true silver, to round out the metallic galaxy effects. I also used Hanky Panky, a matte cool-toned taupe in the crease & the creme gel colour Timber, a matte cool-toned slate gray as my upper liner. I used ColourPop Highlighter in Monster on my brow bone, inner eyes, & on my cheeks. It is an ethereal, duo-chrome pink/purple pearly shade that is quickly becoming a favorite now that my tan has faded (Previously it was too light to notice on my skin.)
ColourPop Products Used:
This eye look works with and without an eye primer. Eye primer and wet application will bring out the most metallic, colorful, brilliant look possible but are not necessary.
To create the eye look:
- Apply Get Paid Creme Gel Colour to the lid (I used my ring finger)
- Place LaLa Super Shock Shadow on the center of the lid
- Add Cricket Super Shock Shadow to the crease, outer lid, and under the eye
- On top of/above Cricket, add Hanky Panky Super Shock Shadow to the crease
- Use Monster Highlighter as the inner eye & brow bone highlight color
- Line the upper lid with Timber Creme Gel Colour
- Line the lower lid/waterline with Kicker Creme Gel Liner
- Apply mascara (I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara)
I am really digging this rose gold, lavender, silvery look! The creme gel products work well for me. The colors are deeply pigmented and the metallic shades are ridiculously beautiful! The Creme Gel Colours were $6 and the Creme Gel Liners were $5. ColourPop is sold exclusively online.