It is that time of year where my golden tan fades & I start increasing my use of makeup. My favorite fall eyeshadows are all reasonably priced and they range in everyday use mild pigmentation to bold, bright colors. I tend to lean towards warm tones but you will find the occasional cool-toned pink.
Favorite Fall Eyeshadows
- Redstone: Satin, Berry Red. Medium Pigmentation.
- Peach Brew: Satin, Orange/Peach Tone. High Pigmentation. Peach Brew has microscopic sparkles when you look at it in the pan, but it applies rather matte.
- Summer Fling Blush: Matte, Deep Papaya Tone. Medium Pigmentation.
- Magic Act Foiled Shadow: Highly Metallic Mid-Tone Champagne Gold.
- Space Kitty: Shimmering Pale Sherbet Orange. High Pigmentation (but a light toned shade.)
- Mephisto: Dark Royal Blue with Metallic Red Sheen. High Pigmentation, Buildable.
- Callipygian: Black Based Emerald Metallic Green. High Pigmentation, Buildable.
[Pressed pans of shadow were pressed by me. Fyrinnae does sell select shades in a pressed form.]
- Multi-Tone Palette: Deep, Bold Jewel Tones. High Pigmentation, Buildable. Can be staining.
- Brown-Tone Palette: Muted Brown Tones. Low Pigmentation.
- Elixir: Matte, Mid-Tone True Terracotta. Medium Pigmentation, Buildable.
- Game Face: Ultra-Metallic Intense Penny Copper. High Pigmentation, Liquid-like Appearance.
- Stereo: Metallic: Blackened Burgundy with Copper & Pink Glitter. High Pigmentation.
I have a lot of eyeshadow favorites and a lot of favorite palettes. These are simply the shades I have been gravitating towards this year. Happy Fall!