I have a good amount of Makeup Geek eyeshadow pans. I have had no issues with purchasing individual pans & storing them in a Sewlutions Magnetic Box. Makeup Geek sells shadows with stunning shades, deep pigmentation, good lasting power, and they are affordably priced. The signature collection and duochrome pans retail for $6 for 1.8g/.064 oz. The foiled shadows are $10 for 1.8g/.064 oz.
Duochrome shades are metallic & color shifting, without glitter. They are a more sheer application than the foiled or signature colors. They really pop when applied over a white or dark base. The color interference displays when you turn your face.
- I’m Peachless: buff base with peachy-pink reflects
- Mai Tai: apricot base with orchid reflects
- Phantom: white base with violet reflects
- Blacklight: electric purple base with icy blue reflects
The foiled eyeshadows have an intense, opaque metallic application with a foiled finish. They are a hybrid of cream & powder eyeshadow. I like to apply them with my fingers or a firm shadow brush. The foiled shadows are extra soft.
- Day Dreamer: cool toned lilac-purple
- Whimsical: light silvery pink
- In The Spotlight: soft pink with coral undertones
- Magic Act: light gold with yellow undertones
- Grandstand: medium rose gold with taupe undertones
- Pegasus: light, bright aqua
- Houdini: deep emerald teal green *I get the most fallout when applying this shade
Makeup Geek Signature Eyeshadows range from matte to shimmer. All Makeup Geek products are cruelty free. All of the shadows I own are talc free & paraben free except for Sorbet and Bedrock (only paraben free.) The shadows have a smooth finish and only Bedrock applies slightly patchy. The matte shades are excellent as base colors, highlights, and crease shades. I find all of the signature colors easy to blend.
- Ice Queen: frosty, shimmery white
- Sorbet: matte, pastel melon pink
- Beaches & Cream: matte, peachy beige (leans more beige than Peach Smoothie)
- Peach Smoothie: matte, light peachy-beige (more warm than Beaches & Cream)
- Cocoa Bear: matte, chestnut reddish brown
- Bedrock: matte gray with brown undertones
- Shimma Shimma: shimmery pale beige champagne
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow is at the top of my favorites. The pans are affordable, shipping on 4 pans is $2.99, and the product is high quality. My most used shades are: In The Spotlight, I’m Peachless, Beaches & Cream, and Cocoa Bear.