Sparkling Champagne Eyes were inspired by celebration. Saturday was my birthday! I was lucky enough to go out to dinner a couple of times last weekend and I did my eyes up! My Stila Magnificent Metal Eyes in Kitten is long neglected but it is metallic, sparkly and looks liquid on the eyes–and it was time to crack it open again. I have had this eyeshadow for a long time but it is still in great shape and hasn’t dried out. To wear it you MUST use a liquid eye primer (Stila’s or Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.) The other key to this look is a champagne browbone highlight (Stila Kitten) and a warm chocolate-y brown crease (Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear.) I didn’t use it this weekend but today I lined my eyes with the Makeup Geek Sparkler in Solstice. WOW is that stuff beautiful! I used it with the Stila liquid eye primer and it was NOT messy, there wasn’t any major fallout and it stayed put.
When I ordered my Makeup Geek Sparkler, I knew there was problems with the packaging. Mainly, the lack of a sifter meant a mess every time the container was opened. I went ahead and ordered a container from Amazon with a sifter. I transferred my product to the new container and as long as you use an eyeshadow base, there is little mess with this product!
You can use an eye look like this for a special occasion or wear it to the grocery store (if you are like me.) My boyfriend is not a huge fan of makeup and makes me feel beautiful when I wear none at all but even he commented how pretty my eyes looked today! This is actually a quick & simple eye. It just looks amazing because of the sparkles 🙂
Sparkling Champagne Eyes
– Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
– Makeup Geek “Cocoa Bear” Eyeshadow (crease)–warm matte reddish brown
– Stila Magnificent Metas Foil Finish Eyeshadow “Kitten” (lid)–shimmering nude pink
– Stila “Kitten” Eyeshadow (browbone and above crease)–shimmering nude pink
– ColourPop Creme Gel Liner “Get Paid” (line under eyes)–metallic rose gold
– Makeup Geek Sparkler “Solstice” (over liquid eye primer, line upper lid heavily)–silver/mint reflective sparkling pigment
– Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner “Perversion” (upper lid)–black
– Catrice Mascara “Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Mascara”–black
– NYX High Voltage Lipstick “Stone”–nude/beige
– MAC (frost) lipstick “All I Want” (center of lips)–frosty champagne