Mystery Pre-Loved Clothing
Facebook runs unavoidable ads now that I completely ignore. That is until I saw a TagPop advert in my feed for Mystery Pre-Loved Clothing. I love purchasing thrift store clothing & a “mystery” order was irresistible for me. The shirts TagPop sells are sized for men. I paid $20 for 5 t-shirts and $13 for a sweatshirt, all in size XL. I wanted to make it to the local thrift stores to grab oversized shirts but they have impossibly limited hours here. TagPop solved that chore for me.
- Mystery Old School Pre-Loved Retro T-Shirts are “pre-owned shirts from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 2000s”
- Mystery Old School Pre-Loved Broken in Sweatshirts are “awesome vintage sweatshirts”
- My order arrived in 2 weeks through USPS
- I received free shipping (on all orders over $30.) There is a flat rate $5.75 shipping on orders under $30.
- Returns/Exchanges are permitted but you pay return shipping
After I placed my order, I saw some negative reviews. They mainly focused on the shirts not being old enough to be “vintage.” The truth is: the shirts would probably be in terrible shape if they were from the 1980s. TagPop does sell premium vintage shirts but I am happy with my 5/$20 tees.
I expected to receive school themed, business promotion, or community organization t-shirts. That is what I buy from thrift stores. I did not receive anything I would consider “vintage.” The shirts were dated 2007, 2009, & 2010. All of the clothing was in excellent condition, the colors were vibrant, and there were no discolorations or holes. I am pleased with my order! If you are thinking of placing an order, go in with an open mind. You have forever to find a specific vintage purchase: mystery shirts are affordable, in great shape, and a lot of fun to receive!