It is Thanksgiving Week: that means tons of delicious recipes appearing online the day after you buy your mother-load of groceries, finding the perfect outfit that ships out the day after Thanksgiving, and seeing the perfect makeup look too late. I won’t let that happen. I created Thanksgiving Cranberry Duochrome Eyes for a deep, warm, color-shifting look that is perfect for the holiday!
I thought about what I want to wear on Thanksgiving and it will definitely be black. Most of my dress clothes are black, grey or deep tones. Black outfits are neutral & leave your makeup options wide open. I created a Thanksgiving makeup look that is based on a cranberry/burgundy shade & then incorporates the light, color-shifting iridescence of duo-chrome shadows.
Thanksgiving Cranberry Duochrome Eyes
What I used:
– Brows = ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Stomper
– Lid = Wild Raisin: Coastal Scents
– Center of Lid = Mai Tai: Make Up Geek
– Crease = Oatmeal Tan: Coastal Scents
– Inner Eye, Under the Eye & Over Liquid Liner = I’m Peachless: Make Up Geek
– Upper Liner = Faint: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
– Upper Liner = Glam Nude: NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe
– Mascara = Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
This is a warm, berry/gold look that can be deepened if desired with extra cranberry or dark brown shadow on the outer corner of the lid. I chose to wear a nude lip but if you love a dark lip–this is the time of year to do it! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!